My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.wokabout.net
and update your bookmarks.

Revolution! It's gonna be alright...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Two posts in one day?! When does this ever happen??? And its not even the revolution I'm talking about...


I've had a secret crush on Jamie Oliver -- aka the Naked Cheff -- for years now. Before I die, I want to eat at his restaurant in the UK. I'm pretty sure Jason knows about my previously secret obsession since I'm gushing so much about how I think Jamie's a hero for trying to save America. Yup, you heard me. He's trying to save America from obesity. How, I hear you ask? But teaching people to cook and cook well! Many of the bloggers I like to read (food bloggers tha is) have been building my excitement over this TV series he's doing in the US right now. Imagine my excitement the other day when I found out I can watch it on hulu!I tell you, its not a show for the faint hearted but I hope you'll watch it cause it could change your life...or at the very least, your kitchen. I'm busy conjuring up ways to get him to come to China and teach me to cook! These people don't know how lucky they are!!!

(Can you tell how stirred up I am with the amount of exclamation marks I've used....???)

Anyway, here's two clips to whet your appetite -- so enjoy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!