Maybe I should re-title this as I always seem to have at least a sentence or two...oh well!
They're almost the only shoes I wear these days.
Just another effort to become, literally, more like our Boss!
I knew once we started wearing them, it would be like joining the Chaco cult.
Hey, at least they aren't white and we're not drinking kool aide.
http://becknarr.blogspot.com/
I'm happy to announce that Chaco USA is having a Chaco tan competition and I think Jason may just have a good chance at winning, seeing as how he has a permanent Chaco tan line (yes, even in the winter -- this man tans so well, it's sickening). The contest is running through August so we'll be working on his tan a little more before putting up a photo (read: Rachel makes Jason stand outside in the sun with his Chacos on for an hour everyday...just kidding...but seriously). When the photo goes up though, we'll be calling on you to vote! By hook or by crook we're going to win this one! Tanning oil anyone?


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Tell us what you think!