I'm back! So is summer, searing heat, and air con. Along with swimming pools, fat Chinese men in speedos (or heck, just their underwear -- what's the difference really?) and watermelon.
And fare thee well to the writer's block...I hope.
Here's a quick 'check in/check out' summary of our life in the minute:
* Only 56 days till we jump on a plane to Singapore and then another one to Cairns which means 58 more days till I see the family without a computer screen...and the food...(but who's counting?).
* Only 22 weeks and 3 days till bubs arrives (at least that's what the internet tells me. Although I still think 10/10/10 would be a much better birthday).
* Jason has changed all the photo stuff around on the computer to a new programme so I'll have to wait till he's home for me to put all my posts up now (not nice to change things like that on a poor pregnant woman with preggo brain).
* I have my husband back to a relatively normal schedule now -- I LOVE Mondays!
* My parents are coming to visit next year! (Its true what they say: If you make a baby, they will come...). I love you Air Asia!
* I've got serious 'nesting syndrome' and am unable to do anything about it other than peruse interior decorating blogs such as this.
*And finally for Cait: I can't understand much of what he's singing because its so jolly fast but in the back of my mind, I have this little fantasy that one day, I'd be able to play the violin like this...of course that would require me to be in the same country as my violin and to start lessons from scratch again but *sigh* we all can dream right? Bring your violin or cello when you come -- everyone will LOVE you for it! PS -- let's pretend that their band name isn't "Trampled by Turtles"...it just doesn't sound very manly to me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Tell us what you think!