Several times a week we go walking by the pretty man-made lake right down the road from us. When we want more peace and quiet (read: only 3 people incessantly staring at us instead of 30), we follow the real river that runs behind the mountain on the other side of our apartment complex. But when we want entertainment, annoyances, or just pure perplexing circumstances, we head to the man-made lake (which is a very nice by the way) but has more people, more traffic, and waaaay more Chinglish! These photographs are of an apartment complex that's being developed across the road from the park. Every time I pass by, I have to stop, reread them, and have a good laugh before I can be on my way. Laughter is good for exercising right?
More Chinglish!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Ok keep in mind, this is an unbuilt apartment complex. The English interpretation of the name is England 18 Sales. Sorry the pictures are a little small...
The occasion will be celebrity central fengling -- oh goody! Fengling --just what I always wanted! and celebrity central fengling at that!
Fengling get 800 acres near childrens park -- well this doesn't look anything like the park across the road but there will be Fengling so...
Oh, by the way, if anyone could please let me know what Fengling actually is, I will promise you up to half my kingdom and a frog that will turn into a prince. But the sign says there is a Fengling so there must be a Fengling...
Rachel -- 2nd of Sept. '09
Posted by Rachel at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Tell us what you think!